As a small community mediation center, we are always looking for talented individuals interested in lending their skills and assist us in working towards our mission.
CENTER VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – Deadline: April 20, 2017
NVMS is looking for two volunteer coordinators to collaborate with the Training Program Manager to grow CENTER, NVMS’ community education program. Through CENTER, NVMS provides under-served adult populations with pro-bono training in conflict resolution and communication skills with the end goal of building participants’ ability to obtain and retain employment.
Positions available: 2
Work location: NVMS Office, Fairfax, VA 22031
Expected work load: 5 hrs/week
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations serving low income populations that would benefit from program delivery
- Maintain partner relationships
- Oversee and train volunteer facilitators
- Work with partners and the Training Program Manager to tailor and deliver program
- Coordinate program delivery logistics
- Maintain records
NVMS volunteers receive free access to select NVMS training based on the number of volunteer hours completed and approval by their supervisor. Volunteer Coordinators will have the opportunity to connect and network with the NVMS community of experienced conflict resolution practitioners and gain experience in training.
To apply, please fill out the form below and email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.