Wherever you experience conflict, NVMS Conflict Resolution Center can help you achieve the best outcome!
- Browse and Register for Conflict Resolution Training
- Request Services – facilitation, conflict mediation, or restorative justice services
- Read our 2021 Impact Report
- Donate to support our mission of empowering people and organizations to manage and resolve conflict constructively.
|NVMS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of George Mason University’s Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter School for Peace and Conflict Resolution. We create safe spaces for family members and individuals in the community to talk through interpersonal conflicts without leaving the security of their homes. Our services include civil mediation for community members, organizations, and businesses – as well as training that enhances individual conflict resolution competency.|
NVMS Conflict Resolution Center’s 2022 Appreciation Day Virtual Event Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2022 | 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Thanks to the many conflict resolution experts that support community residents, please join us for our annual event! Featuring:
Bernard Mayer, Author – Beyond Neutrality and The Neutrality Trap: Disrupting and Connecting for Social Change
NVMS Richard Bernhart Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients:
• Tracey Cairnie, Trainer, Mediation, Facilitator
• John Thompson, Restorative Justice Specialist