Reframe the Conversation
We’ve all been in meetings or conversations where time and attention to the purpose of the discussion spirals out of control and you end up talking around the topic and never get to the heart of the matter, especially when it’s a controversial or uncomfortable one.
Skilled facilitators can make all the difference in maximizing the efficiency and productivity of your group and increasing the benefits of individual participant. Our practitioners facilitate groups that range from small group meetings and team-building retreats to conferences with more than 1,000 attendees and enable organizations to create specific plans for future programs, reorganize office structures, and maximize working relationships.
We provide expertise in:
- Creating an open environment for challenging conversations
- Managing strong emotions
- Collaborative problem-solving processes and tools that enhance working together, resolving differences and reaching agreements
- Restoring working relationships
- Ensuring that everyone has an oppotunity to be heard
- Moving the meeting forward in a productive manner
- Facilitating focus groups
- Strategic planning
At Your Location or Ours
We provide facilitation services where you need them – at your organization, in off-site retreats or our offices in Fairfax or Arlington.
Would you like more information?