“The most valuable real state one can acquire is common ground. The price is true communication and collaboration, and its equity soars with ownership.”
Thank you to our community heroes for helping us beat our 2020 Year End Campaign Fundraising goal!
Total Donations: $34,865.00
NVMS Conflict Resolution Center programs receive some funding from state and federal agencies and non-profit entities; however, not enough to meet the high demand for conflict intervention among our youth, families, and communities in crises. We need your help.
More than just donations to the programs, your gifts are investments in people – every dollar helps to promote constructive communication and peace building behaviors in our community.
Here are some specific examples of your donations at work.
Other Ways to Give
- Send a Check (made out to NVMS) to the address at the bottom of the page.
- Workplace Giving (CFC #46139)
- In-Kind Contribution (If you provide mediation, facilitation or training services through NVMS you may make an in-kind contribution by contacting the staff.)
- Planned Giving: Consider making a bequest to NVMS. Please contact the Executive Director at (703) 865-7260 for more information.
- Spread peace on Virginia’s roads by purchasing a Community Peacebuilding license plate from the DMV.
NVMS is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Monetary contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.