If you are 70 ½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can support NVMS Conflict Resolution Center and benefit this year. Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to NVMS.
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you don’t itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Help further the work and mission of NVMS is serving community residents in most need of alternative dispute resolution.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to NVMS Conflict Resolution Center.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please consult with your financial advisor/legal counsel.
Make your gift to NVMS here.